A study conducted by scientists at the Groningen University in the Netherlands revealed that when women enjoy orgasmic pleasure, the part of their brain that is associated with anxiety and fear shows very little activity! This clearly explains why women who enjoy frequent orgasms are more likely to enjoy a stress-free life. Helping your partner climax can actually do her a whole lot of good. If you are experiencing problems with libido and sex drive, male enhancement supplements can help, but make sure you learn more about them through unbiased sites like Men’s Health Digest.
And before you start looking for the top male enhancement products of 2017, here are some more benefits of orgasms.
Why are Orgasms Good for Women?
- It is a great way to relax: Orgasms are a great way to relax and relieve stress. When women climax, a hormone called oxytocin is released in the blood, which helps the mind relax and stimulates feelings of warmth. It helps women manage stress more effectively and to stay positive. So, if you are assisting your partner in achieving a climax, she is likely to bring in loads of positivity in your life too. Battle your libido woes with natural supplements like Biomanix and Zenerx, and deliver a superlative performance in bed for her benefit.
- It helps women steer clear of depression: Depression is becoming increasingly common in middle aged women. Enjoying a great sex life, with frequent orgasms, is indeed a great way to beat the blues. It helps stimulate the happy hormones and brings in loads of happiness, thus helping them tide through any depressive tendencies more easily.
- It is a great pain management tool: Next time your partner cites her headache as one of the reasons for not having sex, convince her to have an active session instead. The moment you have a good round of sex, the orgasmic sensations, which release hormones like endorphins and oxytocin, also help in managing chronic aches and pains more effectively. In fact, having sex is a great way of managing pre-menstrual cramps as well!
- It stimulates the brain cells: A great orgasm does wonders to the brain cells of both partners. An invigorating climax stimulates blood flow within the body, including to the brain. As the brain cells receive enhanced blood supply, they get stimulated. As a result, you are able to think faster and focus better.
- It helps Hold on to youth: Forget Botox! If you want your partner to look young and hot for long, sex is possibly the best remedy. If you are a hesitant about your virility or penis size, try the top male enhancement products for 2017, such as SizeGenix, for their proven results! Sexual intercourse releases the Human Growth Hormone, which enhances the elasticity of the skin, making it appear soft, supple and youthful!
Sex can truly add magic to your marital life! Make sure you add some of your own magic as well. Try supplements and boosters, if necessary.